DENAS-Vertebra 2 :
- apparatus for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the spine and internal organs;
- implemented a fundamentally new way of electrostimulation the type "traveling wave" - The inclusion of alternate 48 electrodes ;
- emphasis on each spine;
- 5 automated curative programs;
- professional opportunities;
- biocontrolled therapy;
- has award - the top 100 of the best goods in Russia.
Device DENAS-Vertebra 2 for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the spine and internal organs.
Dynamic Electrostimulation and Electromassage device DENAS-Vertebra is used in therapy of acute and chronic pain in the back, correction of functional disorders during visceral diseases, rehabilitation after illness and surgical interventions, to enhance the adaptive capacity of the body during intensive physical and psycho-emotional activity.
The device is designed to provide a fundamentally new method of electrical stimulation based on "running waves", with the optional connection of up to 48 electrodes.
Device for electrical stimulation in the back area, For the treatment of the spine. As the entire body is supplied with nerves from the spinal cord, this treatment has positive effects on the whole organism.
DENAS -Vertebra has 5 automatic programs:
• Program A: Prevention and therapy of stress, neurosis, correction of sleep disorders; complex therapy of cardiovascular, broncho-pulmonary and digestive diseases; increase the overall resistance of the organism.
• Program B: severe pain in back and neck, pain during visceral diseases, rehabilitation after surgery.
• Program C: moderate and mild back pain, muscle overstrain, acute condition of visceral diseases.
• Program D: emergency in case of localized back pain.
• Program E: individual prevention and therapy of acute and chronic diseases, it can improve the results of treatment of acute and chronic pain in back with course applying of programs B and C.
Due to its unique and innovative technology, DENAS-Vertebra has been registered as a medical device for the treatment of spinal diseases* *The Use of DENAS-Vertebra for Spinal Treatment: Methodical Recommendations. - Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University, 2011. - 20 p.
The kit includes:
• DENAS-Vertebra device (electrostimulation module and control unit);
• Operating Manual in RU; in EN and in DE - PDF Format.
• LR6/AA battery;
• Lightweight aluminum carrying case for storage and transportation.
• NOTE !!! As GIFT, you get set of 10 pieces of disposable special sheets for the device DENAS-Vertebra.
You can buy more !!
• Power supply: 1.5V LR6/AA batteries (2 PCs.);
• 220V (via adapter);
• Weight: not more than 5.18 kg; control unit – 180 g; electrostimulation unit – 5 kg;
• Dimensions: control unit – 140x55x28 mm; electrostimulation unit – 900x365x70 mm;
• Pulse repetition frequency: 10, 20, 60, 77, 140, 200 Hz.
How to use:
When applying the device, take into account that the most pronounced therapeutic effect is seen after a protracted treatment. For some diseases a course of treatment includes 6-8 procedures, for others it takes 8-12 procedures, and more rarely 14-20 procedures.
The device can be used:
• as the main method of treatment when having drug intolerance and contraindications for application of other methods;
• as a part of complex therapy in order to enhance the effects of other treatment methods;
• as a symptomatic treatment of different diseases and syndromes.
There are contraindications. For proper procedures with DENAS devices, as well as for determination of optimal combinations with other treatment methods, read the Operating Manual or consult a specialist.
Todor Miryanov05/09/2020 12:35:20 pmDear DENAS manufacturers can't thank you enough for all that your product has done for me! Have had back problems for more than 30 years to a point where could only walk for 15 - 20 minutes. DENAS VERTEBRA 2 helped me get back to normal life for less than 3 months. Amazing device, highly recommend it!
This is the a starter model from the line of professional devices. It has the necessary and sufficient set of functions for professional use. The device is popular among ordinary users and among physical therapists.